Hello there~ do you have instagram account or could you share your email?
A fun and accessible Sokoban-like puzzle game about an apprentice Witch exploring various worlds with unique mechanics to discover new spells to add to her spellbook. Push blocks, solve puzzles, and cast spells to become a master Witch.
This is a free demo of the game. The full game will include:
- 90 hand crafted levels across multiple areas with their own mechanics
- Relaxing and casual puzzle design with a gentle difficulty curve
- Even more accessibility features
Planned release is Q2 of 2021.
- Undo moves and reset levels
- Resizable interface options
- Color contrast options
- Sound captions
- Screen reader accessible menu
- High contrasting design and colors
- Remappable keyboard, mouse, and gamepad options
- Adjustable movement and speed options
- No time-based puzzles or elements
- Keyboard, mouse, gamepad, and touch supported
|Updated||6 days ago|
|Made with||Tiled, Phaser|
|Tags||2D, blocks, Casual, Cozy, Non violent|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Languages||Arabic, German, English, Spanish; Latin America, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Chinese (Simplified)|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Xbox controller, Gamepad (any), Touchscreen, Smartphone, Playstation controller|
|Accessibility||Color-blind friendly, Subtitles, Configurable controls, High-contrast|
|Links||Steam, Homepage, Patreon|
- The Windows executable file is unsigned and you will most likely be prompted with a message about Windows protecting you from an unrecognized app. Click the "More Info" link and then the "Run Anyway" button to run the game.
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Hello, Really fun game, I really want to buy the full version when it releases, but alas of being a student living with parents, who won't let me buy. Anyways, I support you guys though!
Quick Question though, will their be more spells in the game, or is the one in the demo the only?
Glad you liked the game. Yep, there will be more spells in the game. For the full release, there are planned 3 spells total and 3 different areas to visit to get them.
REALLY GOOD DEMO
Fun demo, it will be cool to see what other spells will be introduced. :)